The Hurricane is a true race inspired manifold; old school attitude with new school engineering.
The Harrop Hurricane ITB manifold has long, straight ports with a smooth transition to the Inlet port to increase flow efficiency. The Hurricane is the only ITB manifold for LS series engines to feature complete fly by wire throttle integration. This manifold has also undergone rigorous testing with over 11,680 simulated racing kms completed around one of the toughest tracks in the world, Mt. Panorama in Bathurst.
Coupled with the right camshaft, exhaust system and calibration, potential performance gains for your LS3/LS7 can be impressive.
- Utilizes all standard fittings (TPS, idle compensation, pressure sensor, vacuum)
- Progressive throttle action to maintain part throttle resolution
- Available with factory Brass Throttle blade GM ETC
- 60 mm throttle plate diameter
- Carbon fibre linkage cover
- 2-piece trumpets